CAA has regulatory responsabilities related to the safety of Aircrafts.
CAA regulatory functions in the area of Airworthiness and Aircraft Registration are: Airworthiness certification, Registration of Aircraft, Maintenance Certification, Construction and Disain Certification of aircrafts and components, Continuing inspection of the certificated aircrafts and entities, etc.
- AIRCRAFT REGISTER 21.03.2023
- MK CAA Requirements for Flight Data Recorder Systems, Read-Out and Flight Data Analysis, Periodic calibration and conversion equations, FDR system maintenance and related to FDR system retention of documents
- Industry Guideline for the reporting of unapproved parts to type Certificate holders and regulatory Agencies
- Instruction for Preparation of Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Mandatory Continuous Airworthiness Information
- Application for entering of unmanned aircraft into aircraft evidential register
- Application for unmanned aircraft into register
- Application for Reservation of Registration Mark 10.02.2016.pdf
- Check list for documents required by MK CAA for Initial issue of Aircraft Airworthiness Certificate 16.09.2016.pdf
- Failure, Malfunction and defect report 16.09.2016.pdf
- MKCAA Form PartM SubpartG_Compliance Checklist_20090901.pdf
- Application for Entering оf Aircraft into Aircraft Register.pdf
- Application for Deletion of Aircraft from the Aircraft Register of the Republic of Macedonia.pdf