Working meeting held in Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo
We would like to inform you that on 21 March 2011, the Director General of CAA R. Macedonia, Dejan Mojsoski Ph. D. held a working meeting in Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo with the Director of CAA R. Kosovo, Mr. Dritan Gjombalaj.
On the meeting it was discussed regarding the extension of cooperation in the air transport area, the possibility of signing a Memorandum of Cooperation to form a multinational working group for security audit and exchange of trainings for aviation personnel of the civil aviation agencies in the region.
Such activities of the Civil Aviation Agency are in the scope of Working and Development Programme of CAA, in order to strengthen regional cooperation in the sphere of air transport, as well as the promotion of leadership in the region.
|CAA of Kosovo Bulletin|
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude