90 flights per week with the new Time Table for the Winter Season
The number of airlines operating in accordance with the new Time Table for the Winter Season is increased for 50%, compared with the same period the last year. Namely, from 30 October until 25 March next year, from the Skopje Alexander the Great Airport and Ohrid St. Paul the Apostle Airport, 90 flights will be weekly realized in the scheduled traffic, mostly for the European destinations.
The hugest increase of the flights is made on the three Italian destinations, Venice, Rome and Ancona. The Italian company Blue Panorama Airlines will operate twice a week, as a new company operating for the first time to and from Macedonian airports. Beside this company, Wizz Air and Bellle Air Europe will continue to operate during the winter season for Zurich. Beside Edelweiss, another Swiss company Belair Airlines (part of the Air Berlin Group) will operate.
During the winter season the Turkish airline Pegasus Airlines will continue to operate on the routes Istanbul – Skopje – Istanbul and Izmir-Skopje- Izmir.
The number of passengers on the Macedonian airports is increased for even 20%.
According to the latest report given from the Airport Council International (ACI), the Ohrid airport has the highest passengers grow of 129 % in the range of small airports, during the pick season from June to September this year.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude