Aviation safety promotion
As an active actor in the field of aviation safety, the Civil Aviation Agency undertakes activities for safety promotion, by familiarizing the employees and representatives of the aviation industry with the latest developments in the field of aviation safety.
Safety promotion is one of the essential ways to achieve the objectives of aviation safety management and contributes to the continuous improvement of the aviation safety system.
In that regard, the most important aspects of the National Aviation Safety Program and the National Safety Plan for the period 2021-2025, as well as safety objectives, indicators and target values of safety efficiency for the period 2021- 2025 were presented at the meetings.
In this way, the Civil Aviation Agency actively contributes to raising the awareness and improving the knowledge in the field of aviation safety.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude