High-level Qatar delegation visits the Civil Aviation Agency
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency, Mr. Tomislav Tuntev, PhD held a meeting yesterday with a high-level delegation of the Embassy of the State of Qatar in the Republic of North Macedonia, led by His Excellency Mr. Saed Bin Mubarak Al-Hajri.
At the meeting support was requested from the Macedonian civil aviation authorities for the candidacy of the State of Qatar in ICAO Council Part III at the elections which will be held during the 40th Assembly of this international organization (24 September- 4 October 2019).
At the meeting the representatives of the State of Qatar highlighted the dedication of their state to ICAO, its mission, objectives and principles, as well as the importance of air transport ensuring connectivity of the countries as a prerequisite for economic development and independence. In addition, it was stated that as a part of the candidacy the State of Qatar could significantly contribute to finding solutions to the numerous challenges faced by the international civil aviation. At the same time, during the meeting discussions were held for determining the areas of improvement of the cooperation between the aviation authorities of both states, above all, in the field of training of aviation personnel, which is a prerequisite for strengthening their capacities for conducting oversight functions.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude