Meeting between the Macedonian and Bosnian civil aviation authorities in Skopje
Within the framework of the established practice for maintaining and deepening the mutual regional cooperation a highest-level two days meeting between representatives of the Macedonian and Bosnian civil aviation authorities was held in Skopje and Ohrid.
The guests from Bosnia and Herzegovina emphasized their willingness to implement specific activities and development projects within the bilateral cooperation between both aviation authorities. At the meetings both authorities emphasized the need for deepening the mutual cooperation between aviation regulatory bodies in the region at all levels, as well as for providing mutual assistance and support in meeting the envisaged objectives and development plans. In addition, they pointed out the mutual efforts for reaching and fulfilling the relevant international standards and recommendations in the field of aviation safety, as a main prerequisite for implementation of a successful integration processes in the global European air transport system.
The interlocutors highlighted the importance and the essential need for a common regional representation and participation in the work of EUROCONTROL, ICAO, ECAC, EASA and the other international aviation organizations and associations. At the meetings it was agreed to intensify the international cooperation in the future, at operational and technical level, through exchange of experiences, knowledge and positive practices of the experts and professionals within the framework of specific projects as a part of the main activity of the civil aviation authorities.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude