CAA supports the event “Ohrid trcaT” on June 1st and 2nd
In the spirit of the contemporary European trends for raising the awareness for healthy living habits and preserving the environment, the Civil Aviation Agency will actively participate in the athletic event “Ohrid trcaT”, which will be held for the third time on June 1st and 2nd.
In addition to including a team of 6 participants in the race at 5 and 10 kilometers, the Civil Aviation Agency will have its stands at the greatest athletic weekend in the main tourist center, where the participants will have the possibility to refresh themselves with water and fruits. At the second point in the city square, all visitors will have the opportunity to be a part of the promotional activities of the institution.
The start and the finish of the race will be at the city square and the movement path will go through the streets and the old part of the city. On May 31st a night recreational race will be organized on the path along the Ohrid Lake quay.
The Civil Aviation Agency, as an institution with a serious corporate development awareness shares the vision and objectives of the organizer “Ohrid trcaT” related to development of the organized sport tourism in the country and strengthening the partnership among the sport, community and business sector.
For that purpose, the CAA calls all people who have a positive spirit and energy, athletes and recreational joggers to come to Ohrid and be a part of creating the concept for building a society of healthy generations with happy offspring.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude