Meeting of the Director General Mr.Tuntev with the Macedonians in EUROCONTROL
Within the working visit of EUROCONTROL in Brussels, the Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency, Mr. Tomislav Tuntev, PhD initiated and held a meeting with some of the Macedonian citizens working at EUROCONTROL. Most of the permanently or temporary employed Macedonians in the specialized organization for management, control and safety of air navigation in Europe participated in the meeting.
The Director General Tuntev informed the present colleagues about the current activities and on-going projects of the CAA in cooperation with other business partners from the aviation industry and the future plans for promotion and popularization of aviation activities in the Republic of North Macedonia. All participants in the meeting expressed full willingness and unambiguous support of the promoted idea for establishing and developing a continuous mutual informal cooperation in several areas, which will enable to deepen the formal cooperation of the entities of our national air transport system with EUROCONTROL. This should contribute to a greater overall support and assistance in the realization of the envisaged and planned developmental projects related to Macedonian aviation, as well as for intensified and sustainable implementation of the international aviation standards and recommendations in the national global air transport system.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude