Mojsoski: Training, competency, certification, and the concepts of FAB, SESAR, SMS and Single European Sky are outstandingly important component of the aviation safety
The Plenary Session of the 41st General Assembly of the International Federation of Air Traffic Safety Electronics Associations (IFATSEA) was held at the Aleksandar Palace hotel in Skopje, on 03 October 2011.
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the R. Macedonia, Mr. Dejan MOJOSKI Ph.D at invitation of IFATSEA President Mr. Daniel Boulet addressed the participants at the opening ceremony.
Stressing the importance of the event for the promotion of the air transport in European and world proportions, Mojsoski said that issues such as training, competency, certification, and the concepts of FAB, SESAR, SMS and the concept of Single European Sky are outstandingly important component in the system of air navigation, as a segment of the overall aviation safety.
At the ceremony, IFATSEA President Mr. Daniel Boulet awarded Mr. Mojsoski with a special recognition for the support that CAA has given regarding the organization of this event, and also for the overall efforts made by the regulator in respect of the air transport in the Republic of Macedonia, and beyond.
|Welcome address Dejan MOJSOSKI, Ph. D. General Director CAA R. Macedoni, IFATSEA 41st General Assembly|
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude