September 9, 2011
Civil Aviation Agency of the R. Macedonia hosting the Working Session on Safety Management System (SSP)
The Republic of Macedonia is going to be a host of the Working Session on Safety Management System (SSP) as part of EASA-IPA Project.
The Working Session is planned to be organized in the period of 13 to 16 September in the most historic and beautiful Macedonian town Ohrid, at the Ohrid Lake.
The Session will be attend by high representatives from EASA, instructors from ICAO and also representatives from the Civil Aviation Agency of Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude