September 11, 2011
Signed Licence Agreement for usage of ELPAC test between the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia and EUROCONTROL
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia Mr. Dejan Mojsoski Ph.D. signed Licence Agreement with the representative from EUROCONTRОL for usage of ELPAC test.
This Agreement grants to the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia licence to use ELPAC test for the purpose of testing of English language proficiency of licensed and student air traffic controllers and military air operators controllers.
|ELPAC – Licence Agreement|
|Licence Agreement CAA Macedonia-ELPAC|
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude