Meeting of the Director General Tuntev and EASA expert
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency Mr. Tomislav Tuntev, PhD held a working meeting with the international expert from EASA, Mrs.Hazel Courteney.
At the meeting both interlocutors exchanged opinions regarding the forthcoming cooperation between EASA and CAA related to the implementation of EASA-IPA 4 Programme, as well as the willingness of Mrs. Courteney to participate in formulating the State Safety Programme/SSP and the relevant documents of the Agency, required for full implementation of ICAO Annex 19.
Tuntev and Courteney agreed that in the forthcoming period both CAA and EASA, through their expert teams, are prepared to undertake intensive activities related to the preparation of the State Safety Programme Implementation Plan, Safety Plan and Safety Indicators as well as to create the time frame for functional readiness of the State Safety Programme.
These documents, according to the leader of the CAA are an important segment of the harmonization of national regulations, but they also contribute to meeting the requirements for full implementation of ICAO Annex 19 and EASA standards in the relevant field.
The Director General Tuntev considers that the activities undertaken by the CAA will contribute to raising the safety level in the aviation domain, as an important prerequisite for enabling a safe, efficient and sustainable aviation development in the country.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude