Meeting between the Macedonian and Bulgarian Civil Aviation Authorities in Skopje
In the framework of the established practice for implementation, maintenance and intensification of the mutual regional cooperation, a highest-level meeting between the representatives of the Macedonian and Bulgarian civil aviation authorities was held in Skopje. The Heads from the two civil aviation agencies, Tomislav Tuntev, PhD and Stanimir Leshev, held their meeting at the CAA premises in Skopje. The amended Memorandum of Understanding between the two agencies was also signed at the meeting.
The guests from Bulgaria emphasized their readiness for beginning of the specific activities and development projects, as part of the established bilateral cooperation between the two aviation authorities. The need for intensifying the mutual cooperation between the regulatory bodies in the field of aviation in the region was also emphasized at the meeting. Our representatives elaborated the projects for which CAA expects assistance and support from the EU countries in order to accomplishing their goals and development plans. They also highlighted the joint efforts for sharing experiences and positive practices in achieving and meeting the relevant international standards and recommendations in the field of the air traffic and transport safety, particularly in the area of managing unmanned operations.
The speakers emphasized the importance of joint regional appearance and participation in the work of Eurocontrol, ICAO, ECAC, EASA and other international aviation organizations and associations. It was agreed, at the meetings, stablishing of mutual cooperation between the experts and professionals at the operational and technical level, within the basic civil aviation authorities` activity between both countries.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude