The European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) Forum/6 in Paris
On 11 December 2013, the 6th European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) Forum – The Economics of Airports was held in Paris. The conference was attended by Mr. Dejan Mojsoski Ph.D., Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, ECAC Directors General of Civil Aviation, representatives of European airports and aviation organizations, among others – ACI Europe and ACI World and representatives of the European Commission and EUROCONTROL. The meeting was attended by Mr. Piotr Ołowski – President of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic of Poland.
The Conference was opened by the President of ECAC – Mr. Catalin Radu. The meeting agenda was divided into three sessions – Airport competitiveness, State aids and airport development and Constraints to airport development. During the three sessions the participants discussed matters relating to the competitiveness of airports, role of airports as strategic infrastructure for economic development, airport financing and access to the capitals. The European Union policy on State aids to airports and the regional airport and airlines perspectives were also presented. Later during the meeting the participants were presented with potential constraints on the growth of airports – aligning ATM capacity and airport capacity.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude