Memorandum of Business Technical Cooperation signed between the Civil Aviation Agency and the Agency for Electronic Communications of the Republic of Macedonia.
The Civil Aviation Agency and the Agency for Electronic Communications, on 20 October 2011 have signed a Memorandum of Business Technical Cooperation, which aim is implementation of the European standards regarding the air traffic control safety and awareness of radio frequency control spectrum.
This Memorandum laid the foundation for the joint supervision and control over the operation of the communication services in the air traffic control, certification of the aircraft devices, base stations and antenna devices in the Republic of Macedonia.
By signing of this Memorandum, the two Agencies are committed for joint performance into the extremely important European Project for Satellite Navigation – Galileo, which should be implemented in the future period, as a strategic mission of the Republic of Macedonia.
Both Agencies supported the European Commission benchmark No. 8 for straightening the institutional capacities and the role of the independent regulatory bodies in the country.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude