United States and Macedonia today reached an Open-Skies aviation agreement
The United States and Macedonia today reached an Open-Skies aviation agreement, which will allow airlines of the two countries to select routes, destinations and prices for both passenger and cargo service based on consumer demand and market conditions. It is the first aviation agreement between the two countries.
“By agreeing on an open market for aviation services now, we are setting the stage for travel and trade between the United State and Macedonia to develop in the future,” U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. “We welcome Macedonia as an Open-Skies partner.”
Open-Skies agreements allow unrestricted access by the airlines of each side to fly to, from and beyond the other’s territory, without restriction on how often carriers fly, the kind of aircraft they use and the prices they charge.
The new opportunities are available immediately. The agreement makes Macedonia the 103rd U.S. Open-Skies partner.
Contact: Bill Mosley • Tel: (202) 366-4570
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude