May 29, 2019
The Civil Aviation Agency enacted the Aircrew Regulation
The Civil Aviation Agency enacted the Aicrew Regulation which is published in the Official Gazette of the RNM 87/19. The Regulation envisages transition from JAR-FCL flight crew licences into PART-FCL licences in accordance with the latest EU Regulations.
The Regulation will be applied from October 1st 2020 in order to allow for preparation of the Civil Aviation Agency and the aviation personnel having a status of aircrew. The replacement of the licences of flight personnel will be made on October 1st 2021 at the latest.
The Regulation may be found under the section “Regulation” at the following LINK
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude