Working meeting between the Director General of the Singapore Aviation Academy and the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, Mr Michael Lim and Mr Goran Jandreoski
A working meeting was held today (22.03.2017) at the Civil Aviation Agency between the Directors General of the Singapore Aviation Academy and the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia Mr. Michael Lim and Mr. Goran Jandreoski
At the meeting both interlocutors once again reconfirmed the exceptionally high quality cooperation between both institutions, as well as the high level of support provided by the Singapore Aviation Academy to the CAA in the past several years in the field of education and also in relation to raising the quality of knowledge of the employees in the Agency.
Expressing gratitude for the support provided to Macedonia by the Singapore Civil Aviation Authorities through its Academy, the Director General of the CAA, Jandreoski emphasized that the Civil Aviation Agency is entirely dedicated to justifying the confidence and it is fully prepared to respond to the challenge which means provision of quality services and enabling safe and secure air transport at the satisfaction of the aviation industry and the travelling public
The training courses implemented by the Singapore Aviation Academy in the field of aviation safety, air navigation, aviation security, as well as the other areas which are of exceptional importance for the development of Macedonian civil aviation are a part of the recently signed annual Memorandum of Cooperation with the CAA for provision of training in the field of aviation, as well as a confirmation of the dedication of Singapore for international progress of civil aviation and support to ICAO’s initiative “No Country Left Behind”.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude