Meeting of representatives of the Civil Aviation Agency and the aero clubs
As a part of the regular meetings with the stakeholders in the national air transport system, members of the CAA’s management team held a meeting yesterday with representatives of several aero clubs in Macedonia.
At the meeting they highlighted the joint willingness and determination for intensifying the mutual cooperation in the development of air sports activities in Macedonia. They emphasized the role and efforts of the CAA in the processes dedicated to continuous increasing of the level of aviation safety and improvement of aviation in the country.
The guests provided information about several current issues, problems and challenges faced by the aero clubs in the realization of their development plans and activities. At the same time, they reviewed the possibilities for undertaking specific measures for providing support by the CAA for creating optimal technical and operational requirements for continuous growth of the scope of air sports and aerial work activities in our country
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude