“Human Factors for Regulators” course conducted by Singapore Aviation Academy in Skopje
Inspectors from the civil aviation authorities of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Macedonia, from May 15 to 19 this year, in Skopje, are participating in the course “Human Factors for Regulators”, organized by the Singapore Aviation Academy.
The main objective of the course is to raise the level of skills and knowledge of the inspectors for performing audits in the field of civil aviation.
The organization of this course is the result of the successful multi-year cooperation between the Macedonian Civil Aviation Agency and the Singapore Aviation Academy, which is aimed at raising the level of competencies of employees in the field of civil aviation.
Namely, the experienced instructors from Singapore share their knowledge with the representatives of the civil aviation authorities from the region, also encouraging the exchange of experiences related to the subject-matter.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude