Meeting between the Director General of the CAA Tuntev with the Spanish ambassador Sera
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency, Mr. Tomislav Tuntev, PhD held a working meeting with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain in the country, his Excellency Eduardo Lorenzo Sera.
At the meeting the interlocutors exchanged opinions about the cooperation established so far between the aviation authorities of both countries with a special emphasis on strengthening the support, experiences and their knowledge in managing the Macedonian and Spanish air transport.
Tuntev and Sera simultaneously highlighted the need for establishing mutual cooperation related to strengthening the human potential of the CAA by raising the level of training of the employees in the prestigious aviation training centers in Spain.
At the meeting with the head of the Macedonian civil aviation the Spanish Ambassador, among other issues, expressed clear willingness for mediation between the relevant Spanish institutions and the Macedonian tourist sector for promotion and development of the authentic Macedonian potentials in front of the Spanish public.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude