Working meeting between experts from EASA and the Macedonian Civil Aviation Agency
A meeting with Mr. Ante Lazeta, EASA expert was held on 11.03.2020 at the premises of the CAA in relation to the implementation of the project “EU support on transposition and implementation of the EU aviation acquis”. The meeting was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of North Macedonia, the Committee for Investigation of Aviation Accidents and Serious Incidents and representatives of the Civil Aviation Agency. The project EASA-IPA 5 is directed towards providing support to the integration of the Republic of North Macedonia into the EU system, by fulfilling the international obligations in the area of air safety and by fostering the knowledge of the EU’s aviation safety system.
This project will be implemented in the period from 01.02.2020 until 03.01.2023 and will be based on the following components:
- Increased capability for transposition of EU aviation acquis
- Improved implementation capabilities (theoretical training, OJT, participation in meetings)
- Improved compliance level
The activities undertaken as a part of this project will contribute to further development of the work and capacities of the Civil Aviation Agency.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude