CAA visit BHDCA
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, Ph.D Dejan Mojsoski, while visiting the Directorate of Civil Aviation of Bosnia and Herzegovina met its Director General, Mr. Gjorgje Ratkovica. At this occasion, they exchanged views in regard to the modalities of cooperation, exchange of experts and experience between the aeronautical authorities of both countries.
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, Ph.D Dejan Mojsoski, took the opportunity to point out the good cooperation with the aeronautical authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and also that meetings of this kind are excellent opportunity for sharing experience and resolving issues of this domain which are similar in all of the countries in the region.
Mr. Gjorgje Ratkovica, Director General of the Directorate of Civil Aviation of Bosnia and Herzegovina also pointed out the high level of cooperation with the colleagues from the Republic of Macedonia as well as the fact that such meetings present a good opportunity to objectify and upgrade the existing cooperation. “We have good cooperation with all the countries of the region and we meet at various international conferences and fora. At this particular meeting, we discussed many modes for our future cooperation, with an accent on the sharing of skilled personnel, i.e. experts in all functional areas of aviation”, said Mr. Ratkovica.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude