Signed Memorandum of Understanding between the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia and the Federal Air Transport Agency of the Russian Federation
The Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia and the Federal Air Transport Agency of the Russian Federation signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Moscow, covering various areas of civil aviation.
The signatory states of the Memorandum, within their relevant competencies, engaged in making efforts to expand the cooperation related to training of aviation personnel, transport of passenger and cargo, flight safety, aviation safety, airport operations, airworthiness of aircraft and providing air services.
The aviation authorities of Macedonia and the Russian Federation have committed to organize working meetings, as necessary, for discussion of practical issues related to the implementation of the provisions of this Memorandum, but also to exchange experience and information for each of the stated areas.
In the spirit of cooperation between both aviation authorities, the high-level delegation from the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia visited the Aviation Center in Moscow, having the possibility to be familiarized with its functioning, capacities and possibilities.
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude