November 14, 2012
Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia and the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority on Administrative Bilateral Application of the ECAA Agreement
The General Director of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia Mr. Dejan Mojsoski Ph.D. signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Director General of the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority Mr. Frank Durinckx on administrative bilateral application of the ECAA Agreement.
By signing of the Memorandum of Understanding both aviation authorities have committed to implement the European Common Aviation Area Agreement – ECAA and to strengthen the cooperation between two Countries with the aim of liberalization of the air transport between Belgium/Macedonia.
|Memorandum of Understanding Macedonia/Belgium|
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude