Trilateral Мemorandum of Understanding signed among the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic of Macedonia, the Republic of Albania and the Republic of Kosovo
The Director General of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, Mr. Dejan Mojsoski Ph.D., have singed a trilateral Memorandum of Understanding with Mr. Ervin Mazniku, Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic of Albania, and Mr. Dritan Gjonbalaj the Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic of Kosovo in Ohrid on 19 August 2011, which is the basis of trilateral cooperation in the field of aviation safety.
This Memorandum of Understanding is aimed to enhanced the safety level in the civil aviation sector by means of sharing information, experiences and logistic support, whereas each of the Parties plays an important part in achieving this goal.
Furthermore, this Memorandum of Understanding will establish a mechanism for consultation, coordination and cooperation among the concerned aviation authorities.
|Trilateral Memorandum of Understanding|
- 09.05. Aviation safety promotion
- 29.10. Harmonized legislation with EU Regulations in the field of aviation and improved operational and technical capacity of the Civil Aviation Agency of Republic of North Macedonia – this is the result of the implementation of the Twinning Light project “Support for participation in the ECAA – European Common Aviation Area”
- 14.11. CAA became a member of JARUS
- 14.11. CAA visit BHDCA
- 14.11. Promotional flight Dubai
- 14.11. MACEDONIANS OVERLY EUROPEANS
- 14.11. Attention
- 09.11. Kurban Bajrami
- 28.10. Certificate of Gratitude